See the blogpost by my friend Loretto Horrigan Leary on a recent outrage in Ireland. The title is How Bad is The Situation in Ireland? Pretty Bad.
Also click on the post The Future in Europe.
In the United Kingdom, England will be the dominant partner, because of population. Or will it? What guarantee is there that English regionalism does not come to the forefront as well.
Professor Moriarty would not approve, but would also be confused.
- They Burned Down the House in Ireland (newgrandmas.com)
- The United Kingdom Faces Economic and Military Turmoil (jccuk.wordpress.com)
- Rumour: Mika for the United Kingdom? (eurovisiontimes.wordpress.com)
- Over 100,000 United Kingdom Petitioners Bid Amazon Pay Their Tax Bill (soshitech.com)
- England to Bangkok – London, United Kingdom (travelpod.com)
- St Patrick’s day 2013: handing over Ireland’s forests (ecoartfilm.com)
- Event: ‘Ireland and the Crusades’, Edward Coleman, UCC (fmrsi.wordpress.com)
- RBS chief Hester insists Ireland has turned corner (independent.ie)