No, I haven’t morphed into Nancy Grace. That niche and brand is already well covered.
I’m not a legal scholar, but I want lawyers and especially my friend Tereza Eliasz-Solomon to weigh in on this.
If not legally obligated, George Zimmerman was on his own.
OK, does the Florida Stand Your Ground Law, outweigh anything else? If it does, then what George Zimmerman did wasn’t criminal, just dumb.
Please weigh in and comment.
- Trayvon Martin’s Texts, Photos Released (newsy.com)
- New Trayvon Martin Evidence Features Incriminating Photos, Texts From Teen (huffingtonpost.com)
- George Zimmerman’s Lawyer Reveals New Evidence To Fox: Trayvon’s Pictures Of Gun And Weed (mediaite.com)
- Crime Watch or Crime Botch? The Legality of Neighborhood Watch Programs in the Trayvon Martin Case (smartsign.com)
- George Zimmerman defense releases photos, texts of Trayvon Martin (news.yahoo.com)
- Trayvon’s Texts Reveal Fistfights, Eerie Warning (newser.com)