I am showing a humorous vein here; but there is some lack of humor. A friend has Malaria, and I wish her a speedy recovery.
Yes, Mosquitoes bring us Malaria, Yellow Fever, and here in Tucson West Nile. So Mosquitoes violate all sorts of conventions about biological warfare. What are we humans to do about it?
- 6 kinds of smells that mosquitos are afraid of (ssbjsource.wordpress.com)
- How to Prevent Mosquito Bites While Sleeping (plushbeds.com)
- Scientists ‘find breakthrough’ in malaria treatment (money-gurus.com)
- Students invent award-winning soap to tackle malaria (kariwablog.wordpress.com)
- Malaria: don’t take the risk when travelling (savingsreview.com)