I am writing this with a silly, different take. For those of you who watch the show Doc Martin, I expect to bring a smile.
Can you imagine the confrontation, sorry I mean consultation?
“Well don’t just stand there, woman! You’ll have the baby in my reception room.”
“You know who I am you rude man!”
“Yes your doctor and I need to get this out of you.” Then, Doc Martin sees all the paparazzi outside. “Get lost pests!” He screams.
He’s a major headache for the palace and their spin doctors. They aren’t the only ones Doc Martin gives headaches to.
- A trip to Portwenn and the making of Doc Martin 6…. (tellyspotting.org)
- Royal baby – a world obsession or media hype? (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Doc Martin Himself (sethandvicki.wordpress.com)
- Making space for Doc Martin fans (express.co.uk)
- Queen urges royal baby to get a move on (bigpondnews.com)
- Cornwall….Doc Martin Country.. (robandanniestrip.wordpress.com)
- Royal Baby: Name it Boris… says Boris (telegraph.co.uk)