One of the things I’ve enjoyed about my rent paying job is having to stretch my mind and learn many new things quickly. It has improved my writing, and stretched my mind in just observing the world.
Continuing on languages, I read an article stating that Chinese is a good language for young kids to learn. They enjoy the tones like a song, and enjoy learning to read and write the characters like pictures.
You have workouts for the rest of your body. Treat your brain as another muscle and use it.
- 8 things you don’t know are affecting our choices every day: The science of decision making (bufferapp.com)
- Learning a language depends on good connection between regions of the left hemisphere of the brain (medicalxpress.com)
- Learning a Foreign Language at 40 (maduffeler.wordpress.com)
- 7 Brain Hacks to Keep Your Mind as Young as Your Body (under30ceo.com)
- The Effects of Learning a Foreign Language (i13186.wordpress.com)