Today, my dna kit from Ancestry.com arrived. I followed the instructions. I could legitimately spit and not be arrested or just be disgusting. Into the test tube and off it goes. I will let people know in six weeks what the results are.
- Hey, It’s DNA Day (23andme.com)
- What Happens After I Spit? A Saliva Sample’s Saga (23andme.com)
- My Genome is in a Tube of Spit? (23andme.com)
- North Carolina State University Researchers Perform DNA Computation in Living Cells (biospace.com)
- You Might Be Very Surprised to Know Where Your Genes Are From (bigthink.com)