You see the Geico commercial with the obnoxious camel (Camels are already obnoxious, and don’t need to be given a voice to help it along). (The only time I ever saw a camel outside a zoo was a Bactrian camel in of all places Wenceslas Square in Prague. It was being used for a commercial for the original Budweiser Beer. I just kept my distance).
Where does my little buddy Yerbie the Wonder Cat enter this? At 3 am, he starts crying for his breakfast. His sister, Pandora, The Brat Cat, goes after my feet. Yelling and physical attacks. Sounds like an ancient battle.
Yerbie’s meows might be identified as “Guess what time it is?” Hump day would be every day. By the way Yerbie, you are turning Mexican, as you are beginning to roll your “r’s.”
- Is that camel? On the menu? Yes, in Va. Beach (hamptonroads.com)
- Bactrian Camels (amnakamran.wordpress.com)
- Dirk Nowitzki Spoofs the GEICO Hump Day Camel Commercial (blippitt.net)
- Dirk Nowitzki Plays Part of Camel From Hump Day Commercial at Mavericks Offices (thebiglead.com)
- Video: Dirk Does His Best GEICO Impersonation (kvil.cbslocal.com)
- Dirk Nowitzki’s Parody of Geico’s ‘Hump Day’ Ad Is Actually Pretty Awesome (adweek.com)
- Dirk Nowitzki Spoofs GEICO ‘Hump Day’ Commercial in Ad for Mavericks Season Tickets (Video) (nesn.com)
- Ahoj! Já jsem dobré! (tiffanyabroad.wordpress.com)
- Prague Sights (wanderinghubers.wordpress.com)