I arrived this past Wednesday night. Been a while since I was here for Thanksgiving. Lots of people for dinner, watching the parade, football.
I grew up in Brooklyn Heights. The streets are familiar but so many businesses change, I am an outsider. I watch people on the street. They walk, but many seem to be elsewhere.
I will be here for another couple of weeks. I will be posting where I go and observations.
- Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn (nycneighborhoods.wordpress.com)
- Hilarity of Thanksgiving (theundrafted.wordpress.com)
- Brooklyn Heights Promenade: Best Views of NYC & Perfect Family Photo Ops (mommypoppins.com)
- In New York. (iamanauthorimustauth.wordpress.com)
- Sabbath and Chanukkah. (iamanauthorimustauth.wordpress.com)
- Katz’s Delicatessen. (iamanauthorimustauth.wordpress.com)