I love writing Historical Fiction. Here’s a question for you. If you’re writing Historical Fiction, how much research should be done for your book?
I call this History Made Fun and Reading History Like a Novel. When I write Historical Fiction, I can’t resist sarcasm and humor. If you want a textbook, take a History class. I have fun giving you history with some things made up, the truth stretched a little, and if you learn some history, but accident or otherwise, FANtastic! 🙂
Let’s see, I’ve picked on Bonnie Price Charlie. What else can I come up with? My warped mind is spinning. I am also welcome to ideas from my readers.
- What is historical fiction? (historicalfictiongenreguide.wordpress.com)
- Historical Fiction Short Stories – the Long and the Short of it (althistfiction.com)
- Themes in Historical fiction (historicalfictiongenreguide.wordpress.com)
- Speculative historical fiction (ericahsmith.wordpress.com)
- Mini-Review Dump: Historical Fiction (bitcheswithbooks.com)
- Lisa Yarde (iamanauthorimustauth.wordpress.com)