- A Cat Named Pandora.
- A Cat Named Yerbie
- A Silly Look at The World
- Abraham Lincoln
- African American History for Dummies
- Book Review
- Bruno Chief of Police
- Chattanooga Area Romance Authors (CARA).
- Elaine Charton
- Florida Stand Your Ground Law
- George Zimmerman
- Georgia Romance Writers
- Guest Post
- Hamiltonian vs. Jeffersonian
- History Made Fun
- How Monty Python Ruined My Life
- Irene Goodman Literary Agency
- Kelle Z. Riley
- Kristen Lamb
- Lincoln The Movie
- Los Angeles
- Martin Walker
- Marvin Charton
- Men Writing Romance
- Miriam Kriss
- Moonlight and Magnolias Conference
- Moriarty Diary of a Criminal Genius
- Morning Coffee
- My Week on the Bus
- Naughty Philosopher
- Naughty Romance Writers
- oscar pistorius
- Otto Exner
- Public Speaking for Shy Writers
- Ronda Racha Penrice
- Sabine Hyland
- Saguaro Romance Writers
- Short Stories
- Sisters in Crime
- Six Sentence Sunday
- South Africa
- Susi Baldwin
- Tereza Eliasz-Solomon
- Theresa Martinez
- Things Irish
- Things Polish
- Trayvon Martin
- Tucson Festival of Books
- Tucson Sun Tran
- Tuesday Tales
- United Kingdom
- Wells Fargo Ladies
Facebook Networkblogs Widget
- REALLY United States of America or Not ??? — #PrayForOklahoma nblo.gs/Lq0H8 8 hours ago
- REALLY United States of America or Not ??? -- #PrayForOklahoma wp.me/p14mOD-13M 8 hours ago
- Irish writers, women, and tragedy nblo.gs/LouMA 1 day ago
- Irish writers, women, and tragedy wp.me/p14mOD-13K 1 day ago
- May 19th, 2013, some morning silliness. nblo.gs/Lnxjc 2 days ago
- May 19th, 2013, some morning silliness. wp.me/p14mOD-13C 2 days ago
- Gilbert and Sullivan’s Trial by Jury. A Silly Look. nblo.gs/LkmJL 3 days ago
- Gilbert and Sullivan's Trial by Jury. A Silly Look. wp.me/p14mOD-13y 3 days ago
- Hits from Serbia. nblo.gs/LkeT8 3 days ago
- Hits from Serbia. wp.me/p14mOD-13u 3 days ago
- Mona, the body in the bog nblo.gs/Li8V7 4 days ago
- Mona, the body in the bog wp.me/p14mOD-13s 4 days ago
- The Nixon Homunculus nblo.gs/Lbgb5 1 week ago
- The Nixon Homunculus wp.me/p14mOD-13q 1 week ago
- The Nixon Homunculus wp.me/p29HC9-1Ge via @HeiressMommy 1 week ago
- 5 of 5 stars to Sonora Crossing by Darrell James bit.ly/13f92I1 1 week ago
- Reactions to Cleveland hero Charles Ramsey show America's race problems | Nanjala Nyabola gu.com/p/3fyvx/tw via @guardian 1 week ago
- The 1960′s Mad Men and the Rat Pack. nblo.gs/L9KSp 1 week ago
- The 1960's Mad Men and the Rat Pack. wp.me/p14mOD-13l 1 week ago
- Andrea Her Post on Health. nblo.gs/L9IRg 1 week ago
GoodreadsNo data found
Yesterday, I was watching a cooking show and they were talking about the invention of Buffalo Hot Wings. I only had one question. Does that mean thousands of chickens are wandering the streets of Buffalo, New York with bandages, begging to be fed?
I posted this on Facebook and my friend, Casey-Lynn chimed in shaking her fist at me. Well she told me she was shaking her fist at me, as I could not see this and she is across the world. My lifelong family friend Phil Troy, throws his two cents in the pot to help. I introduce them, telling Phil, Casey-Lynn lives in some country near Indonesia and New Guinea. (If you haven’t figured out which country it is, you have a homework assignment. Find a globe and/or atlas).
Phil had ideas for Thai and Indonesian hot sauces, I thought New Guineans only ate other New Guineans. (I hear they go great with lemon juice).
Well hopefully, we helped our our Queensland Australia friend.
Allegedly, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford was caught smoking crack. Many of us remember the capture of Washington, D.C. Mayor Marion Barry with crack. There you have it, a Tale of Two Cities, two mayors and they weren’t all they were cracked up to be.
- Former Washington D.C. mayor denies any parallels between himself and scandal-plagued Rob Ford (news.nationalpost.com)
- Mayor Rob Ford around the world (globalnews.ca)
- Intl media cracking wise over Mayor Rob Ford (metronews.ca)
- I am the world. I am Papua New Guinean (asopa.typepad.com)
- Buffalo Wings, Niagara Falls and Neat Architecture (smartercitieschallenge.wordpress.com)
The basic story is this: It’s a civil case, that is a breach of promise of marriage. The jilted woman, Angelina is suing, Edwin.
The judge has the jury there and his audience. You can also imagine the Muppet Show doing this. If you were in West Africa, you would call them “Praise Singers.”
You could have Rumpole of the Bailey defend Edwin, but in this case he should stick with small time crooks like the Timson’s and their ongoing feud, with the Malloy family.
The judge is no paragon of virtue. He used his mentor, married the mentors daughter to gain his position, then kicked her to the curb. In another time, there might have been a duel.
Angelina is treated with the ultimate compassion. What Edwin doesn’t tell you is his mother made him ditch Angelina. ”What kind of name is Angelina for a proper English girl?” (Think Dame Maggie Smith in Downton Abbey).
Edwin is just lucky this is the Old Bailey in London, and not the Cochise County, Arizona courthouse (Original one was in Tombstone). Then, Edwin would have been taken out back, hanged, and Boot Hill Cemetery is nearby. There are some interesting tombstones in Tombstone’s Boot Hill Cemetery. What would Edwin’s say? He didn’t get the girl? Moral of the story; a Man’s handshake has to be his word?
Edwin lucked out when the Judge married Angelina and Edwin was just written off as a bum.